I’m grateful and excited to report that there’s been a surge of interest in my book, What Would Jesus Post?, over the past few weeks. Some examples:
- On Saturday, February 8, from 12-2 pm I’ll be doing my first book signing at Horizon Bookstore in Traverse City, MI.
- Christian Digital Publishers, Inc., Insight Ministries and Review & Herald Publishing Association plan to run articles about the book.
- Toginet Radio’s Indie Book Publishing with Steve Jorgensen podcast posted an interview with me about the book.
- On Sunday, March 16, I’ll be a guest on the Nashville talk radio show “What’s the 411?” with Sharon Kay.
- On Monday, March 17, I’ll be a guest on the 9AM LIVE REAL LIFE! program on Cornerstone TeleVision in Pittsburgh.
Plenty more is also in the works — including a radio interview and promotion in Minnesota, a book giveaway via Goodreads and more.
All of this confirms for me that God led me to write the book for a reason. There’s a real need for conversation about how Christians can exercise Biblical wisdom in their online interactions. I’m just happy to be able to contribute to those conversations.
To God be the glory!